Based on an article posted by the Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation, there are
- Record Commercial Deveolpment including 5.6 million sf of office space.
- 2.1% Job Growth fostered by Companies Seeking to Relocate To and/or Expand In the Denver Metro Area.
- 68% of company executives are confident that the Economy Will Continue to Expand.
- Colorado Remains a Leading Entrepreneurial State - Up 31% in the first Quarter of 2017.
- Highly competitive job markets spurs Record Low Unemployment Rates at only 2.3%.
All of which creates demand for Denver office space, impacting the price and availability in prime locations.
Most companies searching office space for lease in Denver and surrounding areas choose to work with a veteran Tenant Rep office broker to guide them through the complicated process. Vector Property Services offers 2 such experieced office leasing brokers,
Matt Smith, who has been selected as a DMCAR Broker of the Year , and Mark Weston with over 28 years of successful tranactions, to assist companies finding the right space at the best terms given a companies needs.
Those just getting started or not ready to hire a broker yet, can still benefit from one that offers a free Office Space Market Report.