Financial investment firms think so! Considered the “Wall Street of the West”, there is a growing trend among financial investment firms looking to cut costs that are positioning themselves or expanding in Colorado’s Front Range.
On July 26th, The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported that Denver’s investing sector is growing at twice the national average.
Financial giant Charles Schwab, has already made Denver a major hub, with its 47-acre campus. Several other financial powerhouses including Fidelity Investments, Janus Henderson Group PLC and PricewaterhouseCoopers are doing the same by deciding to base or extend their operations in Denver.
The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, along with the Metro Denver Economic Corporation lists some offerings that contribute to the decision for financial investment firms and other financial market segments to find office space in the Denver area:
● Access to a large, highly qualified and entrepreneurial workforce
- Over 230,000 financial industry workers
● A pro-business environment and competitive tax structure
- The cost of doing business that’s 2.4% below the national average
- Colorado’s corporate income tax rate of 4.63 percent is one of the lowest and most competitive tax structures in the nation
● A central location and easy global access
- Denver International Airport allows you to access six of the world’s seven continents in one business day
Financial Services is only one of several Key Industries gaining ROI from what Colorado offers their bottom-line. As a result of the many seeking to call Denver part of their lower cost operational footprint, Denver office space for rent is in high demand. With that, if you are considering making the move, I suggest starting with getting a Denver office space market report.
It is also important to get an experienced local commercial broker to assist you with your tenant representation needs when looking for Denver office space. Having someone with advanced knowledge of the Denver commercial real estate market, will help you find the location and amenities that are within your budget, along with expediting the complex process and ensuring your lease is fair.
Vector Property Services, LLC
Phone: (303) 996-8460
Cell: (720) 971 8647